We are looking for dynamic, fun, energetic, self-motivated people who want to learn, teach, and grow in a supportive, team-oriented, professional atmosphere!
We are currently accepting applications for the following:
Fitness Specialist/Personal Trainer
We are looking for dynamic, fun, energetic, self motivated people who want to learn, teach, and grow in a supportive, team oriented, professional atmosphere. The most successful fitness professionals on our staff are those that get outside the box and create opportunities for themselves through fee based programs, unique customer service interactions, and creative marketing strategies. We are a club that continues to grow and cultivate the future leaders of the fitness department and the club as a whole. Our trainers are required to provide customer service to our members, clean & maintain equipment, keep members safe during exercise and perform fitness assessments and orientations. Personal training is required in the position and trainers need to market themselves and recruit their own clientele.
If you are interested please copy and paste your resume in the body of an email as we are unable to accept attachments and send to email@example.com
Group Exercise Instructor
Seeking enthusiastic/energetic instructor who can lead various, appropriate types of aerobics programs and activities, including but not limited to:
- cardio-interval, stretch and flex, dynaband, cardiac fitness, cardio-combo, basic step, step interval, total body conditioning, and hand weight training workouts.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current certified aerobics instructor through ACSM, ACE, or AFAA
- CPR/First Aid certifications
- Meet the physical demands of teaching any aerobics session(s).
Rate of Pay:
- Dependent on certifications, experience, and flexibility/ability to teach variety of classes.
If you are interested please copy and paste your resume in the body of an email as we are unable to accept attachments and send to firstname.lastname@example.org